Re: [Exim] problems witth fetchmail - again

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: mike
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] problems witth fetchmail - again
I was rushing and forgot to blank out the password (not a very important
one anyway - just my work mail one with no access to anything)

On the major point what I am trying to do is set up so that fetchmail
polls one mailbox (not the one
in the example) passes it to port 25 and then exim delivers.

However the problem is that fetchmail seems to be rewriting an envelope
so that exim does
recognise the user name.

I have the domain name set up as "local" and when I send mail to myself
or other users there is no problem so I don't think it is an exim issue
(tho' I could be wrong)

The problem is that setting the is user here bit would be a pig to
administer afterwards with a gazillion .forwrds in the main mail box

So if anyone has an habndle on where itbis going wrong it would be much
appreciated

BTW password has now been changed