Re: [Exim] problems witth fetchmail - again

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] problems witth fetchmail - again
mike rearranged electrons thusly:

> poll 208.55.225.118 protocol pop3 user mike password tux769 no rewrite
> keep;

you _might_ want to change your password ASAP, buddy

> As you can see the mail is going to exim but then exim is sending it to
> root rather than mike (which is set up as a user account)

try this (run fetchmail as user mike instead of user root and try the above, it
should work)

if you want to run it as root (why, I cant imagine <g>) do this

defaults
forcecr
poll server with proto pop3 no dns
user mike with password mypassword is user mike here
fetchall

    --suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org