Re: [Exim] Multiple dial-up accounts

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Christopher Clark
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Multiple dial-up accounts
On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Christopher Clark wrote:

> I would like to access two dial up ISP's and believe the following need to be
> addressed.

> 5) queue or selective delivery according to ISP

Amoung my routers are:

fileroute_to_gateway:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_file = TABLES/exim-route-file
search_type = partial0-lsearch

Where TABLES/exim-route-file contains

* mail.empirenet.com bydns

at the moment, but might contain other things if I were dialed up to a
different ISP (I create that file in my dial-up scripts).

To queue when there is no dial-up, in the main part of my configuration I
have

queue_only_file = remote/var/spool/exim/queue_remote

which gets destroyed when I dial-up and touched when I hang-up.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html