Re: [Exim] 8 bit characters in plain text ail

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [Exim] 8 bit characters in plain text ail
Assunto: Re: [Exim] 8 bit characters in plain text ail
On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 10:31:20PM -0800, Jeffrey Goldberg typed:

> Ah. Don't put unencoded 8 bit characters into headers. There are
> standard encoding schemes for this. Is there an MUA which really
> puts 8bit things into headers? I didn't think that even Outhouse did
> that. Is it Lotus Notes?

Outhouse has the option turned off by default - but _lets_ you put 8 bit
characters (without encoding) into the headers. So you see, its not _that_ bad

Now, notes ... I'd believe anything about notes, as long as it illustrates my
viewpoint that its broken :)

    --suresh