著者: Christopher Clark
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Multiple dial-up accounts
I would like to access two dial up ISP's and believe the following need to be
addressed.
1) local_domains
2) smarthost
3) address rewriting
4) deliver local/Intra-net mail immediately, queue Internet mail (exim -bd)
5) queue or selective delivery according to ISP
Items 1 to 4 I think I can manage after reading literature/mailing lists and
using simple shell scripts and symbolic links etc, but I haven't seen
anything on 5. i.e. after the MUA there will be mail in the queue of the form
(from) user@isp1 and (from) user@isp2 all mixed up. When the first ISP is
accessed then exim will be kicked ( -qf) and ALL the mail in the queue will
be sent. How do I send only the mail for that ISP?
Have I missed anything?

--

    Regards from Chris