[Exim] WWW site with some exim information for small-scale u…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John and Catherine Allen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] WWW site with some exim information for small-scale users
I've recently created some WWW pages which describe my exim configuration as
well as other aspects of my home LAN setup, at
http://www2.vo.lu/homepages/allen/linux.htm.

The exim part may be of interest to other users who are setting up small
networks with dial-up access to an ISP which handles their incoming and
outgoing mail.

Please note that these pages will not interest the serious large-scale exim
users on the exim mailing list. However, my experience has been that exim
has worked flawlessly on a household-scale server and that the superb
documentation (and this mailing list) make it a good choice for home use.
Looking back, I can't recall any question on my exim configuration for
which I failed to find an answer in the manual.

John Allen

--
Catherine and John Allen
Bofferdange, Luxembourg