Re: [Exim] Need help (how to correctly rewrite headers)

Página Inicial
Autor: Robert Mognet
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Need help (how to correctly rewrite headers)
Hello,

On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 05:03:49PM +0300, Andrew Golubev wrote:

> Hello :))
>
> Please explain me how to get correctly such effect, what to read about this,
> what options in exim.conf provide this.

Try section 34 of the "spec.txt" document which comes with the exim
distribution.

It can be very simple. In the exim.conf file, near the end of the
file, in the "REWRITE CONFIGURATION" section, a line like this often
works:

    user@localhost    user@???    F f r s

Rewrites local user's address to remote user's address in the From, from:,
reply-to: and sender: header fields.

Regards,
Robert