Re: [Exim] cyrus deliver and exim

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: P Christie
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] cyrus deliver and exim
On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, P Christie wrote:

> This version of deliver has the path to sendmail coded in
> (/usr/lib/sendmail). The autoresponder does work with standard
> sendmail. However, if I replace /usr/lib/sendmail with a link to
> /opt/exim/bin/exim a message is sent but all the headers are left blank
> and form part of the message. ie the BODY of the message looks like
> this.

<snip>

I'm almost prepared to bet that the autoresponder is sending a blank
line at the start of the message.

I have the following in my general notes about things that might be
done:

. Sendmail ignores leading blank lines in messages on the standard input.
Should Exim? Also, Sendmail handles CRLF-terminated non-SMTP imput,
apparently.