[Exim-Announce] Any Interest in a Basic Exim Course in Cambr…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim-Announce] Any Interest in a Basic Exim Course in Cambridge?
We keep getting a trickle of requests for Exim training. We are
therefore wondering whether to repeat the Basic Introductory course here
in Cambridge (UK) later this year. If we can get around 20-30 people
this will be viable. Please let me (not the list!) know if you would be
interested in attending such a course. Dates not fixed - July or
September may be possible. If you have a preference, please say.

Note: This is a repeat, NOT a new course.