Re: [Exim] Planning for Exim 4 - Revised Document

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
CC: Nigel Metheringham, Philip Hazel, exim-users
Temas novos: Re: [Exim] Mailing list split?
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Planning for Exim 4 - Revised Document
Well, one could _read_ the archives, but one couldnt contribute to the
discussion.

Possibly require 1 full year of membership on the newbie list, before
being allowed to sibscribe to the devel list.

I know both ideas sound terribly authoritation...

Assuming two lists, How does one encourage experienced exim admins to
help out on the newbie list?