Re: [Exim] Re: Major probs with fetchmail/exim

Góra strony
Autor: Craig Sprout
Dla: mike
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Re: Major probs with fetchmail/exim
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, mike wrote:

> I am having a slightly major problem with setting up my exim server
>
> If I dont throw fethmail into the mix exim delivers and sends local LAN
> mail and sends to external mail

IANAG (I am not a guru), but I think that the problem is more likely in
your fetchmail than in exim, since exim is working fine on its own.

I think that in your fetchmailrc file, you may need to try something along
the lines of this:

       user cybor2 with password 'xxxxxx' is mike here

Also, you might set a logfile in your .fetchmailrc, so we can see what it
is doing.

I had a similar configuration a few months ago -- exim and fetchmail --
and it worked like a champ.

Let me know if I can help further.

--
Craig Sprout