Re: [Exim] $domain in server_condition

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eyal Marantenboim
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] $domain in server_condition
In my server condition I have
....lsearch{/etc/virtual/${domain:$2}/passwd}....

In the log I get this msg while authenticating:
.
.
search_open: lsearch "/etc/virtual//passwd"
search_find: file="/etc/virtual//passwd"
key="xxx@yyy" partial = -1
LRU list:
7/etc/virtual//passwd
7/etc/virtual/domains
End
internal_search_find: file="/etc/virtual//passwd"
type=lsearch key="xxx@yyy"
file lookup required for xxx@yyy
in /etc/virtual//passwd
lookup failed
login authenticator:
$1 = xxx@yyy
$2 = xxxxx
.
.

how you can see in the search_fine file, ${domain:$2}
is blank.
I really sorry about my english, but I do the best I
can :))

thanks in advance,
Eyal.

--- Philip Hazel <ph10@???> escribió: > On