[Exim] New question on Forced routes for specified domains, …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: Tabor J. Wells, exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [Exim] Forced routes for specified domains, then use smarthost
Assunto: [Exim] New question on Forced routes for specified domains, then use smarthost
I wis something better:
I wish to deliver directly to any domain, but IF and only if THE MAIL
cannot be delivered within say 5 minutes it is passed to a
smarthost so i do not have too many messages in my queue ...
On 13 Jan 2001, at 0:54, Tabor J. Wells wrote:

> Yes it's possible. Create a router that looks something like:
>
> mailroute:
>   driver = domainlist
>   transport = remote_smtp
>   route_list = "*.domain1.com $domain bydns_a; \
>                 *.domain2.com $domain bydns_a; \
>                 * mail-hub.domain.com bydns_a"

> Or you can omit the last entry of the routelist and let it fall through to
> your smarthost router.

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile