Re: [Exim] Forced routes for specified domains, then use sma…

Góra strony
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Dla: Darren Mackay
CC: exim-users
Nowe tematy: [Exim] New question on Forced routes for specified domains, then use smarthost
Temat: Re: [Exim] Forced routes for specified domains, then use smarthost
On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 01:47:58PM +1000,
Darren Mackay <darren.mackay@???> is thought to have said:

> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to configure exim to deliver mail for several domains
> directly, and then use a smarthost for all other mail without success.
>
> such as:
>
> *.domain1.com is delivered directly to *.domain1.com
>
> *.domain2.com is delivered directly to *.domain2.com
>
> etc..
>
> And all other mail to use the smarthost of mail-hub.smarthost
>
> Is this possible? If it is, can someone post the relevant secitons of the
> config please?

Yes it's possible. Create a router that looks something like:

mailroute:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "*.domain1.com $domain bydns_a; \
                *.domain2.com $domain bydns_a; \
                * mail-hub.domain.com bydns_a"

Or you can omit the last entry of the routelist and let it fall through to
your smarthost router.

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality