Re: [Exim] strip the mail on forwarding.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] strip the mail on forwarding.
Vadim Vygonets rearranged electrons thusly:

> It doesn't seem possible to cut it inside Exim. You can pipe the
> message to a simple script that will do it for you and then send
> the message to the gateway.

My employer is one of india's largest cellphone providers and we have something
like this set up (exim 3.16 on linux boxes, fwiw).

Actually, mail is accepted from the outside by a gateway (and a perl script
truncates the rest of the mail before handing it off into the nokia sms gateway
network)

    --suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org