FW: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup

Inizio della pagina
Autore: George Wright
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
CC: 'Gary Palmer'
Oggetto: FW: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup
Now THAT is service. Who'da thunk it? I appreciate everyone's
help on this. It seems that if I get my 'local address' into something
that is resolveable, then I should be in good shape. I'll attempt that
by using the many other good suggestions that others have been
kind enough to share.

Hoping to put a "SOLVED" in the subject line soon, George