Re: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup

Autor: Jerry A!
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup
On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 11:14:24PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
: Jerry A! rearranged electrons thusly:
:
: > Here are the relevant snippets from my .muttrc:
: > set sendmail="/usr/sbin/exim -oi -oem"
:
: Isn't /usr/sbin/sendmail a symlink to /path/to/exim in your box? That'd be
: convenient for a lot more than mutt (perl scripts with hardcoded paths, for
: instance)

Actually, it is a symlink. Actually /usr/bin/mail, /usr/bin/newaliases,
/usr/bin/mailq, /usr/sbin/sendmail and /usr/lib/sendmail are all
symbolic links to /usr/sbin/exim.

I "fiddled" with the example that I provided b/c I noticed the original
poster was using "set sendmail="/usr/sbin/exim", and I didn't want to
confuse, and I also wanted to express the ideas of using the "-oi -oem"
flags.

Sorry, I should've done this correctly and been more verbose in my
explanation.

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@???           ||  ...It's much more important