[Exim] SMTP incoming data timeout - closing connection

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dmitry Alyabyev
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] SMTP incoming data timeout - closing connection
Howdy

I've just upgraded from exim 2-* to exim 3-20 and now I have some
strange situation. Some messages are in queue for long time with the
messages "SMTP incoming data timeout - closing connection" in
exim_mainlog. This happens only with a little part of all messages
which are going through.
When I've tried to deal with the messages, I found that all of them
doesn't have CR/LF on the final line. And when I added the CR/LF to
the final line the messages go out without any problems.

But the general strange point is that old exim working well over that
messages. New one doesn't. The configuration file still be roughly the
same.

How can I solve the problem ?

Thanks,
--