Re: [Exim] UseErrorsTo?

Góra strony
Autor: IvanK
Dla: Tom Samplonius
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] UseErrorsTo?
I decided against Errors-To after all, in favor of a scrip that runs sudo as
the desired user (who's selected to receive failed mails), and manipulating
the From: header. That might not be elegant, but it's working, plus it
avoids the problems you mentioned.

Btw, the complication in my case was that the user to whom people reply is
not the same as the one who should get the failed messages.

Thanks,
IvanK.