Re: [Exim] virtual headaches

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Miros/law `Jubal' Baran
Para: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] virtual headaches
10.01.2001 pisze Jeffrey Goldberg (jeffrey+lists@???):

> I am afraid that that (or AUTH) is what you will have to do.
>
> Sorry to be one of the bareres of bad news. But you really do have to
> close that down, and soon.

Or at least make them adresses checked, if the user can connect from
one of those addresses (i.e. explicitely specify the adresses that can
relay and maybe check them on routers' level). It's much worse than
SMTP AUTH, but slightly better than completely open relay.

BTW, ist there any way to drop such a message with 550 error when it is
routed by one of exim routers?

Best regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

           Earn cash in your spare time - blackmail your friends