Re: [Exim] exim & openbsd, its works fine ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: V. T. Mueller
Para: Abaddon
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exim & openbsd, its works fine ?
Smoothly running on 2.6 and 2.7 here, did not have the time yet to
upgrade. Although so far I don't see no reason why this should be a
problem ;)

Regards,
Volker

--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism
       by those who have not got it."           (George Bernard Shaw)