Re: [Exim] virtual headaches

Góra strony
Autor: Dave C.
Dla: Andromeda
CC: Exim
Temat: Re: [Exim] virtual headaches

Erm, yeah, that verifies that the MAIL FROM command they send has your
domain in it.

Anyone can do this, and it is common for spammers who want to relay
through your server to put "MAIL FROM:<randomstuffhere@???"

If you allow someone on a random IP to relay through your server, you
need something a bit harder to forge, such as a password (checked via
either SMTP AUTH or POP-before-SMTP)