[Exim] virtual headaches

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: insane bob
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] virtual headaches
I have several virtual domains set up....they all used
to work just fine but that is irrelevant. right now,
exim will not allow mail sent from these virtual
domains to any outside host, after running exim -bh
127.0.0.1 it appears that exim thinks it would be
relaying mail from a foreign source to a foreign
destination (and since every domain in the world is
not in relay_domains, it refuses to send the
mail)....how can I get it to realize that the virtual
domains are local??? I have it set it local_domains
and all of the other proper places, and they can
receive mail no problem....