Re: [Exim] Using exim to flush a sendmail queue

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Cope
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Using exim to flush a sendmail queue
> I'd set up sendmail to smarthost to the exim box (even the same machine)
> and just punt everything over by SMTP.

The point is that I'm trying to incrementally move to exim on a fallback
box that is already running sendmail on a large (1.5 GB) assemblage
queue. I want to test the flushing ability of exim without having to
configure it as a listener. I'd prefer not to have to move the queue over
the network (even over a loopback) just to convert between two queue
formats.

--
Michael Cope
Unix System Administrator