RE: [Exim] rewriting rules and lsearch lookups

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bernard Stern
Para: Paul Miles
CC: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] rewriting rules and lsearch lookups
On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 13:07:10 -0000 "Paul Miles" wrote:

> Hi All,

> I currently have a series of rewriting rules written directly into exim's
> configuration file. I would like to farm these out to a (series) of text
> files.

> The first type of rewriting rule catches individual users at some domain and
> rewrites it. There will also usually be a catch all rewriting rule.
> work@???                 simon@???             Tbc
> *@domain1.com                        simon@???            Tbc

> The second type of rewriting is just a direct domain substitution. ie.

> *@domain2                            $1@???            Tbc

^(?:[^@]+)@(?:domain1|domain2)\.com$ \
${expand:${lookup{$local_part@$domain}partial-lsearch*@{/path/to/your/file}{$value}fail} \
Tbc

with the file containing lines like:

# for your type 1 rewriting rule
alias1@???: real1@???
alias2@???: real1@???
*@domain1.com: real1@???

# for your type 2 rewriting rule
*@domain1.com: ${local_part}@???

Of course you can do more than just that.
You could also split your 2 rewriting rules types and replace the
regexp with your simpler strings. The nice thing about exim is
that many times you have many ways to do what you want.

HTH.

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???