Re: [Exim] recipients_reject_except_senders

Top Pagina
Auteur: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Aan: Torsten Curdt, Exim-Users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] recipients_reject_except_senders
At 03:23 PM 1/7/01 +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:

>Unfortunately in this little ORBS/MAPS war
>ORBS lists an IP we want to receive mail from.
>So I tried to override the ORBS reject like this:
> rbl_domains =
>rbl.maps.vix.com/reject:dul.maps.vix.com/reject:relays.orbs.org/reject
> recipients_reject_except_senders = 204.152.186.51/32
>But still the mails get blocked. Shouldn't it work
>this way?

You could try using !204.152.186.51/32 when doing a lookup against the
rbl. Or you could run orbs in /warn so that mail from orbs listed ips is
tagged for filtering. Also try inputs.orbs.org which lists only input
points (actual open relays) instead of actual relays + smarthosts for open
relays (perhaps huge ISP mailservers) + IPs which are blocking ORBS / which
ORBS considers spam sources. See http://www.orbs.org/usingindex.html for
more information.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org