Re: [Exim] Vacation autoresponder setup.

Autor: randall ehren
A: Robert Westendorp
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Vacation autoresponder setup.
## transports

vacation_delivery:
driver = autoreply
require = /path/to/user/home/dir/.vacation
file = /path/to/user/home/dir/.vacation
user = exim_user
group = exim_user
to = ${sender_address}
subject = "Autoreply: Vacation message for ${local_part}@${domain}
log = /path/to/user/home/dir/.vacation_log
once = /path/to/user/home/dir/.vacation_log_db

for the path to user home dir i use:
/home/${domain}/${local_part}/

or you could try using my mysql based autoreply setup in the previous
message.

        - randall s. ehren -=- 805 893-5632
           system administrator -=- isber.ucsb.edu
        institute for social, behavioral, and economic research
         randall.cell@???