Re: [Exim] Using Exim on a large volume fallback MX

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: exim-users
Temas novos: [Exim] Exim and software to create .filter files
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Using Exim on a large volume fallback MX
There is a problem: for example on "my" domains ofter there are
legitimate messages that arrive to hundreds of users.
What would happeen when a remote NTA try to send a message
to, say, 700 addresses ????
On 5 Jan 2001, at 14:31, Michael Cope wrote:
> > > That is a definite possiblity - and you can set it to (say) 70 .. 100
> > > recipients per message. Anyone who wants to send to more than that, you can
> > > always point 'em to egroups (and work out some kind of deal with them as well)
> > > ;)
> > You can freeze and inspect them as well. (Better get your privacy/TOS
> > right if you will be inspecting out-going email by humans).
> This is an interesting possibility. Has anyone implemented a
> "soft-freeze?" (Putting suspected spam in a low priority queue so good
> mail goes through quicker and manual despamming runs have a higher
> hit ratio).

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile