Re: [Exim] Exim 4 ideas.

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Julian King
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Exim 4 ideas.
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Julian King wrote:

> Also, whilst I am here, it would be nice to see exim make use of
> facilities provided by userv, I'd provide a URL, but Chiark appears
> to be inaccessible from Cambridge at the moment. Ian Jackson can
> provide details, or look somewhere under
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ijackson/
> for more details.

What more do you want than is already mentioned in the FAQ?

Q5002: How can I arrange to allow a limited set of users to perform a limited
       set of Exim administration functions? I don't want to put them all in
       the exim group.

A5002: See http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/userv/. Using userv you can
       arrange (for example) for certain users to be able to invoke mailq or
       runq or other preset commands as exim (or any other user, as configured)
       with only userv configuration. If you want to check the particular Exim
       options available you can easily do it with shell or Perl scripts and
       userv configuration, and provided you know how to do argument
       `unparsing' properly in shell or Perl it will be secure.