[Exim] old mails blocked in queue

Góra strony
Autor: Julien Mabillard
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] old mails blocked in queue
hi,
I have a problem with retrieving mails via ETRN in the following situation:

For a domain name, i have a mailer which is behind a dialup connection, and
I use ETRN to periodically retrieve the mesages waiting on a fully connected
MTA (route-map file used).

However, I made a mistake and did not change the dns db file, so the mx 5
and 10 where the same MTA, and it could not reach the correct remote one.
When I corrected that, all new mails were successfully retrieved by ETRN,
but all the old ones that were stored while there was the dns mistake seem
frozen and remain in the queue.

What can i do to wake them up and get them via ETRN as the current ones?

thank you.

..a sysadmin..in a unix world..