[Exim] exim 4.0

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alain Williams
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim 4.0
One small thing that I would like in the configuration file is the ability to
mark the start/end of the sections, eg:
    end transports
Exim would not do anything other than check that the tag (if it is provided) is
the one that it is expecting. Why do I want this ?
*    A bit of extra checking (things go horribly wrong if you 'loose' an 'end').
*    Help in navigating the sections, OK there are comments, but something else
    gives me a nice warm feeling.

>     log_selector = 10246

> where the value is an octal number. The manual would list the bits and what
> they mean. This would give a lot more flexibility.

Does it have to be octal ? Symbolic names are not difficult to implement and
are easier to use and immune to problems where bit numbers may change with new versions.

>     exim -d3040 ....

Ditto

--
Alain Williams