Re: [Exim] Re: [Exim-Announce] Planning for Exim 4

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tom Samplonius
CC: Marc Haber, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: [Exim-Announce] Planning for Exim 4
On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Tom Samplonius wrote:

> Just for the record, I like the directors (local) vs. routers (remote)
> distinction. I find it a clear and natural distinction.

I thought that originally myself, and still think it is true _in simple
cases_. Once you start getting into more complicated situations,
however, it doesn't work so well.

But despite your and my feelings, I have found when teaching people
about Exim that the majority don't find it easy to understand the
difference.