Re: [Exim] Re: Planning for Exim 4

Autor: Brian K. West
A: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Planning for Exim 4
I for one would love to see hooks to allow virus scanning to be called
from exim.. I currently run Amavis and exiscan on diff boxes.. so far
Amavis out performs exiscan about 1000%, Exiscan serializes the mailq
where amavis can do it in parallel. Currently we scan 110k email per
week. Out of about 110k emails we catch about 500 viruses. Except for
this one day a few weeks ago we nailed 622 in one day.. major mess on
customers corp office side. A plug in type setup would be kewl.

Later,
Brian