Re: [Exim] Half an exim

Góra strony
Autor: Dave C.
Dla: Art Edwards
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Half an exim
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, Art Edwards wrote:

> I am running exim on a Debian linux machine behind a cisco router with a
> static IP address. I have exim set up on a firewall box that is also
> performing DNS. The DNS appears to work very well. I can query it
> locally and from other machines via nslookup. (I have forwarded port 53
> and port 25)
>
> I can send mail anywhere from my firewall machine and I can receive mail
> from any local machine. I cannot, however, receive any mail from
> machines off of my local network. I have tried using the -d9 option on
> an external machine. It appears to try to use my firewall machine but
> then deems it "unusable." Can anyone tell me what thie means.
>
> Here is a piece of the output from the -d9 option

On what machine was this run? What was the whole argument to exim? What
address was it trying to send to?

We might be better able to help if you paste the _whole_ output from
that, including what you typed to exim. I understand you were probably
trying to save list bandwidth, but unless you already understand -d9
output, then you really dont have anyway to figure out whats parts can
be omitted..