Re: [Exim] Syntactically correct?

Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Dave C.
CC: Peczoli Zoltan, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Syntactically correct?
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Dave C. wrote:

> You have discovered the difference between the envelope of a message,
> and the headers of a message. [...]

I've answered the original off the list (and in imperfect Hungarian), but
I'd like to ask again whether someone has written a basic introduction to
mail transport document or FAQ. It really would be nice to be able to say
"let no one enter here who is ignorent of ..."

The DRUMS SMTP revision document seems like a good overview, but I'm not
sure whether it only seems clear if you already know the stuff. Any other
suggestions?

Maybe someone I'll write one, but I'd rather that someone else do it.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html