Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #824 - 4 msgs

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tabor J. Wells
Aan: Jason C. Leach
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #824 - 4 msgs
On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 05:22:48PM -0800,
Jason C. Leach <jleach@???> is thought to have said:

> hi,
>
> I need to relay on behaf of a domain, say xyz.com and anything in that
> domain like a1.xyz.com or b2.xyz.com. What do I put that under in the
> conifg file?
>
> Also, I'd like to relay for a subspace of IPs. xxx.yyy.zzz.64/26, is that
> the format it goes in?
>
> Do these go in the host_accept_relay, or relay_domains?
>
> j.

Well you could start by reading the documentation. There's even a HOWTO for
relaying on the websites. You should probably also read about the
formatting of domain lists and host lists (see "domain: list format"
"host: list format" in the concept index)

The answers to your questions are *.domain.com and domain.com in
relay_domains (domains you want to accept mail and relay for)

xxx.yyy.zzz.64/26 in host_accept_relay (hosts which are allowed to use
your server as an outbound relay).

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality