[Exim] smartuser setup

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gabor Gludovatz
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] smartuser setup
Hello,

I have the following elements in exim's director section:
virtual:
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
domains = lsearch;/etc/exim.virtual-domains
file = /etc/vmail/$domain
search_type = lsearch

virtual_smart:
driver = smartuser
domains = lsearch;/etc/exim.virtual_smart
new_address =
${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim.virtual_smart}{$value}fail}
no_more

[...]

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

If a domain has no smartuser set up in /etc/exim.virtual_smart,
then the message passes along, and it gets delivered to a localuser even
if there is no such username in the file /etc/vmail/$domain.

A solution would be to put a no_more in the virtual:, but then
virtual_smart wouldn't work.

What should I write into virtual: if I want smartuser setup to work, and
doesn't want messages to be delivered to local users?

Thanks,
Gabor

ps.: Merry Christmas to all!

--