著者: Philip Hazel
To: Hana Breyer Priselac
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] many questions
Most of this is well documented, but it's Christmas, so...

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Hana Breyer Priselac wrote:

> 1. I want to limit message size going through exim to 300 kB (there must be
> some faq for it?)

message_size_limit = 300K

This is indexed under "size limit" and "message size limit".

> 2. I want to filter messages according to their attachments, if there are no
> attachments, or Content-type has doc, xls or txt it can go through.
> Othervise, I'd have to reject the message (somewhat silly security policy).

Use a system filter with a command something like this:

  if
    $h_content-type: does not match "^$|doc|xls|txt"
  then
    fail "Silly security policy requires this message to be rejected."
  endif

(The ^$ at the start matches an empty string - what you'll get if there
isn't a Content-Type: header at all.)

> 3. I'd like to have backup system for internal mail exchange so if message
> cannot be delvered to the first internal mail exchange, it should go to the
> other. Must be some failback feature?

(A) Use a domainlist router to give a list of hosts.

or

(B) Use fallback_hosts.

> 4. I'd like to create address translation for incoming mail such as change
> to xx@??? to aa@??? . It would be easy if I had local deliveries, but
> I don't.

Set up appropriate rewriting rules in the rewrite section of the
configuration. For example:

Not very difficult!