[Exim] Filter mania

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Assunto: [Exim] Filter mania
Hello all,

I have a question about system filters (again, I know). Look at the below
text. I want to remove that pesky "generated from..." message. I know that
the user filters are not really at fault here, but is there a way where I
can prevent this from happening in a system filter and keep the original
address in place of the local part?

-- message start --

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  localpart@localhost:
    (generated from andromeda@???):
    <reject message here>

-- message end --

If I can use a system filter how can I test for a certain local part in a
file in a condition in my system filter as illustrated below:

if ($local_part <test for presence in subscription file>) and ... then
... filter here ...
endif

The reason why I am asking is, I have a certain set of filters which I want
to make available to all users system-wide on a subscription basis (i.e.
they email me if they want to have that filter enabled).

Any ideas?

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98