[Exim] Mail routing and backup question.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Alexei V. Alexandrov
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Mail routing and backup question.
Hello everyone,

I have a small question to ask to evyone. If it is in faq forgive
me. We currently have the following setup.

(SMTP #0)--(SMTP #1)--(SMTP #2)...--(SMTP #n)

All these servers are placed all around the world and are connected
to different network providers. We also a have a large ammount of
domains and the information about them is stored in a central
database server. Each SMTP server knows about only those domains it
should receive mail for. I want to implement the following: other
smtp servers should also store mail for all other domains register
in our database only in case if the main mail exchenger for the
current domain is out of order o lost its connectrion to the world,
then store the mail in it`s queue and send it to the server
responsible for that domain as soon the mail exchanger for that
domain is up and running. How can i do that using exim?

Best regards,
Alexei V. Alexandrov | @ ElcomSoft Ltd. | Phone: +7 095 974-11-62
System Administrator | www.elcomsoft.com | Mail: ava@???
*** It`s always a long day, 86400 doesn`t fit into a short. ***