[Exim] (I hope) Simple Problem

Top Pagina
Auteur: Christian Froemmel
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] (I hope) Simple Problem
Hello,

I run the Mail-Relay for 5 Sub-Mailexchangers. And one of those 5 make
problems. The local Admininstrator there is going to change his system to
a newer release of the mailserversoftware (he currently uses some wierd
Novell-Stuff, don't ask what ;). Therefore he wanted me to do a setup,
that I can hold a copy of each mail which (the main) exim is passing
through to his mailserver. So far so good, I currently use an
system-filter to do that and it works just fine with adresses like
"foobar@???" since I do a test on "$header_to:
contains "@submailer.ukbf.fu-berlin.de"". But the problem is, some
mail-adresses of his mailserver gets resolved from a large alias-table on
my (main-) system (so foo@??? gets changed to
fou@???). And then my filter is not triggered.

Is there any field in the header, that contains the "real"-destination
(fou@???) which I can use in my system-filter-test
?

regards Christian Froemmel

---
Mailadministrator des Universitaetsklinikums "Benjamin Franklin" Berlin.
Telefon 030/8445-3359 / Fax 030/8445-4102