Re: [Exim] Do you understand this bounce?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave C.
Aan: Andromeda
CC: Exim
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Do you understand this bounce?
Hrm.. 'sender_verify_fixup' will fix the envelope sender, if one of the
From:, Sender: or Reply-To: address can be verified.. I dont beleive
these are any fixup options to correct a To: header.

However, a rewrite rule might work..

You want to specify, that if the address contained exactly

X <X>

Where X matched exactly, to rewrite that as

"X" <X>

I'm not sure exactly how one would specify that, not being a regexp
guru..

All this is assuming you want to work around broken MTA's and MUA's
that talk to you, and not require that they send valid messages in the
first place (which is not my position - if you want to send mail to my
server, then you must obey RFC. If you can't or won't obey RFC, then I
don't really care wether you can send messages to my server)