[Exim] managing addresses (rewriting?)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David Watson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] managing addresses (rewriting?)
    Hello,
        I'd like users to be able to set theit MUA's so as to get replies to
thair alias addresses (in /etc/aliases). However I would like to rewrite
their aliases back to their proper names when they post to local addresses.

For example: if I set my MUA to have me as Dave@??? I'd like
externam mail to be marked as Dave@??? but internal mail to be
David.Watson@???

My problem is that I wat to rewrite the envelope sender as well as a couple
of headers which I cant do at transport time, I can do the lsearch to
reverse lookup the aliases in a file I have generated, but I can only apply
it to all mails. Is there a way to rewrite a sender based on recipient?

Thanks
David Watson, Network Manager, Team17 Software Ltd.
Phone: +44-1924-267776            Fax: +44-1924-267658