Re: [Exim] Exim Originate SMTP from Set IP

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: J Yunke
CC: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim Originate SMTP from Set IP

From the spec file, under options for the SMTP transport:

interface              Type: string Default: unset

This option specifies which interface to bind to when making an
outgoing SMTP call. The string must be an IP address, for example:

      interface = 192.168.123.123

If "interface" is not set, the system's IP functions choose which
interface to use if there is more than one. In an IPv6 system, the type
of interface specified must be of the same kind as the address to which
the call is being made. If not, it is ignored.