Re: [Exim] Syntax of boolean options

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Vadim Vygonets
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Syntax of boolean options
On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Quoth Philip Hazel on Mon, Dec 11, 2000:
> > [Note also that freeze_tell_mailmaster is a very old option which
> > isn't, IMHO, very useful these days.]
>
> Why not?

/* If delivery was frozen, and the mailmaster wants to be told, generate an
appropriate message, unless the message is a local error message - to prevent
loops - or any message that is addressed to the local mailmaster. Then
log the freezing. */

The fact that it doesn't operate for *all* freezings is confusing. Non-bounce
freezings are much rarer than they used to be. I was extremely
conservative in the beginning.