[Exim] HELP i cant get filters to work right

Autor: Richard.Reynolds
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] HELP i cant get filters to work right
this is my .fetchmail the complete file

# Exim filter <<== do not edit or remove this line Line1

#if foranyaddress $h_to:,$h_cc:,$h_reply-to: ()
#if foranyaddress $h_to:,$h_cc:,$h_reply-to: ()

if foranyaddress $h_to:,$h_cc:,$h_reply-to: ("pc-daw@???")
then save $home/DAV/pcdaw
elif foranyaddress $h_to:,$h_cc:,$h_reply-to: ("pc-daw@???")
then save $home/DAV/pcdaw
end if
finish

and this is what shows up in the logs, is there anyone that can tell me
what im doing wrong??? I will be adding more like this if i can get this
to work, there is only 1 user, i just want the email saved to my
/home/richard/mail/ into the files where they belong

2000-12-08 14:59:09 144WTt-0003Or-00 == richard@localhost D=userforward
defer (-11): error in filter file: unrecognized
condition word "" near line 6 of filter file

                                   ,'' '',
     Richard Reynolds              ( 0 0 )                La Mesa , Ca

                       E-Mail: Richard.Reynolds@???
                          IRC: Dalnet #!rsr, rsman