Re: [Exim] problem after disk full

Top Pagina
Auteur: Yann Golanski
Aan: Mark Wynne
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] problem after disk full
On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 12:59:58PM -0000, Mark Wynne wrote:
> we ran out of diskspace on /var/spool yesterday evening while some 200
> messages where being spooled for sending. When I noticed this There are a
> number of messages in /input, and from the manual, I think they must be
> "frozen". Restarting exim does not do the job of thawing them and I am
> unsure of the syntax of the auto_thaw option to add in configure. Can anyone
> help, please?

I would read the documentation before adminstering a system.

Files in the input directory are where Exim queues, or rather spools all
the mail it is asked to deliver. Run a few queue runners (exim -q &) to
get start delivering those messages.

--
Dr Yann Golanski                                      Senior Developer
         Please use PGP: http://www.kierun.org/pgp/key-planet