[Exim] need urgent help, no answer on port 25

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: robert rotman
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] need urgent help, solved but maby a bug
Asunto: [Exim] need urgent help, no answer on port 25
Hello,

I'm running 2 exim mailservers (one incomming and the other outgoing)
for a long time without changing the configuration.
One is 3.14 the other now 3.20.
this morning both did not answer to an smtp call for approx. 5 minutes.
then they worked ok for approx 1 minute and then they stoped again.

I tried to run withh -d 9 but i could not see any suspicious.
it ended like:
---
Failed addresses:
Deferred addresses:
end of retry processing
LOG: 0 MAIN
Completed
end delivery of 143xnj-0001ZE-00
search_tidyup called

child 5585 ended: status=0x0
0 queue-runner processes now running
listening on port 25...
-> but it dind NOT liste:(
---

any suggestions how to debug this problem?

robert