Re: [Exim] Giving 550 bounces for full mailboxes

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Exim Users
題目: Re: [Exim] Giving 550 bounces for full mailboxes
Jeffrey Goldberg rearranged electrons thusly:

> You can specify different retry rules for "quota" issues, so they don't
> have to go by your default 5 days before failing that you use for other
> delivery problems. Take a look at the section on retry rules in the spec.

Right Jeff - and thanks. However, there _is_ a case here (on our corporate
mailserver) where I want to implement hard rejects.

A bunch of remote users with misconfigured clients, who download tons of mail
everyday - but do NOT set their clients to delete mail from the server.

/me is getting tired of explaining in minute detail (and to no effect) how
they can config their outlook express ... this should definitely help in
curing them of their bad habit ;)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass