RE: [Exim] Full Queue

Top Pagina
Auteur: John W Baxter
Aan: Exim Users List
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] Full Queue
At 16:16 +0000 12/5/00, John Horne wrote:
>If it really is bad then run 'exiwhat' as root to see what it says. Can't
>remember now (its in the manual) but it either shows the output on the
>screen or logs it to spool/exim-process.info (I think).

Both, actually, if memory serves (and I had to "adjust" the exiwhat code
recently, since we had built Exim incorrectly on that machine and
compensated with a -C /blah/blah). We'll do it right when we build 3.20
(which will be on a new server which is replacing the old one).

Exiwhat first erases the file where the processes write their reports, then
tells the processes to report, then copies the resulting file of reports to
stdout.

--John